A Chance to Finish What You Started!
Eastern Kentucky University cares about the academic and career success of our former students. If you left EKU with 80 plus credit hours and have not earned a degree, you qualify for Project Graduate—a statewide program that makes it easier for adults to return to complete their studies.
EKU's team is ready to make completing your degree as convenient as possible.
Project Graduate students qualify for the following services:
- Free Admissions Application
- Streamlined Records Reactivation
- Course Transfer Assistance
- Personal Degree Audit Summary
- One Stop Individualized Consulting Services
- Flexible Degree Completion Options
Click here for frequently asked questions: http://soto.eku.edu/project-graduate/faqs
If you are interested in learning more about project graduate, please click here to complete this form: http://soto.eku.edu/learner