When you transfer to EKU, our Transfer Center Staff works closely with you. The academic departments and administrative offices help you with your transition to EKU.
- Apply for admission.
- Request http://getmytranscript.org/that your previous colleges/universities send your official transcripts directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Check your eligibility for a transfer scholarship.
- Reference the transfer student guide.
- Use the transfer equivalency course lookup guide to see which courses will transfer.
- Count on our Transfer Center Staff to assist you in making the transition to EKU.
Transfer Credit Policies:
- Avoid surprises by reviewing the Transfer Credit Policy.
- Transferring coursework from Kentucky schools.
- Transferring coursework from out-of-state schools.
- Understand EKU's academic load acceptance.
- Transfer admissions appeal.
Contact us today and Let EKU Empower YOU for Success!