Skip to main content

New Transfer Student Checklist

Steps to Take After Admission

1.  Log on to EKU Direct.  Your user ID is your EKU ID number and your password is your six-digit birthdate (mmddyy).

2.  Activate your EKU email through EKU Direct under the Personal Information tab at the top.

3.  Run a Degree Works audit through EKU Direct to see how your courses have been applied to your degree and who your assigned academic advisor is.

  -  If you don’t have an assigned advisor or are having trouble getting connected click here for information about advising support from the college of your major.

4.  Contact your academic advisor to choose your courses for the upcoming semester.  Your advisor will provide you with your RAC number, which you will need for registration.

5.  Register for classes according to your number of earned credit hours, you can find this information on Colonel's Compass.

6.  Apply for housing

7.  Request your student identification card at the Colonel 1 Card office after you have registered for classes.

8.  Register your vehicle for a parking pass on your EKU Direct account, under the Main Menu column.

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/