KCTCS Transfer Pathways
KCTCS and EKU enjoy a close relationship and share much of the same introductory coursework. We have been able to create pathways that lead from a KCTCS credential to an EKU bachelor's degree. These pathways should be used in conjunction with a professional transfer advisor from EKU and your KCTCS campus. Established equivalencies from KCTCS and other accredited institutions are also available. Learn more about equivalencies.
The Pathways listed below represent the first two years at KCTCS for students transferring to EKU in pursuit of a Bachelor's degree. While many of these pathways are built from an Associate of Art degree, in most cases, an Associate of Science can also work. Contact an EKU transfer advisor for more information.
- Biology | General (AS to BS)
- Business | Accounting (AA to BBA)
- Business | General (AA to BBA)
- Child and Family Studies | Child Development (AA to BS)
- Communication Studies (AA to BA)
- Corrections and Juvenille Justice Studies (AA to BS)
- Elementary Education (AA to BS)
- Fire, Arson, and Explosion Investigation (AA to BS)
- Occupational Science (AA to BS)
- Sport Management (AA to BS)
- Social Work (AA to BSW)
- Psychology (AA to BS)
Are you interested in a another program or major? Contact the Student Outreach and Transition Office for assistance in creating an individualized plan for you!