Transfer to EKU!
- Apply for admission.
- Have an official transcript from each accredited university, including any dual credit that you received in high school, sent to the Admissions office. Transcripts can be ordered online at the National Student Clearinghouse. Select the Electronic PDF option and have your transcript sent to email@example.com
- Send any AP test scores that you may have to the Academic Testing Office.
- If you have less than 24 semester hours, send your high school transcript and your ACT, SAT, or Compass test scores to the Academic Testing office.
Check the Undergraduate Catalog to see if you are required to apply to your program separately from the university. Admissions into EKU does not guarantee that you are admitted into certain programs.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Check your eligibility for a transfer scholarship.
- Reference the transfer student guide.
- Use the transfer equivalency course lookup guide to see which courses will transfer.
- Count on our Transfer Center Staff to assist you in making the transition to EKU.
Transfer Credit Guidelines:
- Avoid surprises by reviewing the Transfer Credit Guidelines.
- Transferring coursework from Kentucky schools.
- Transferring coursework from out-of-state schools.
- Understand EKU's academic load acceptance.
- Transfer admissions appeal.
|Transfer Guide 2016-2017||364.49 KB|